Launching in September 2010, LeapTV™ is a short (5-12 minute), edgy, unconventional, practical, and FREE weekly online TV Show that helps solopreneurs and small business owners get clear, make small but powerful pivotal shifts, and gain momentum by taking action while keeping it simple. It’s the show that shows you that small, intentional and consistent actions lead to massive results.
LeapTV’s™ edge is about TELLING IT LIKE IT IS. This no BS show divulges simple and powerful principles that revolutionize the way you do business. It helps you and your business deliver like a well-engineered, well-oiled machine and makes you think, act and perform like never before. It is the spark plug that small business owners need to kick some serious ass by learning simple, unconventional tools, tips and tricks to win the game of business. LeapTV™ is also about building a great success community by leveraging viewers’ expertise and getting them involved by sharing their experiences, ideas, gems, concepts, insights and results.
By watching the show you can expect to:
1. Have fun learning simple and powerful principles.
2. Increase your level of clarity and efficiency.
3. Gain momentum by learning simple tools and strategies to allow you to grow more effortlessly.
4. Learn what branding truly is and what role it plays in becoming extraordinary to avoid elimination.
5. Increase your overall level of customer delight and loyalty.
6. Learn how to accomplish more in less time (and more effortlessly).
7. Learn methodologies to help you keep it simple and more profitable.
Want to leverage LeapTV’s exposure for your business?
LeapTV™ has amazing sponsorship and cross promotion opportunities for great companies like yours. Are you offering outstanding products and/or services that will not only improve our viewers’ performance and overall quality of life, but will also be in-line with LeapZone’s core brand foundation?. Contact Mavreen David at email@example.com to find out more.
P.S. Make sure to check out our new teaser video coming soon to www.leaptv.com in August 2010. In the meantime, you can view some of our beta-test podcasts…and try not to laugh!
See you online!